Kids Francophile Gift Ideas
Last week, I released my favorite list of francophile gifts for the holiday season. Now that we’ve covered grownups, let’s do some shopping for les petits in your life! Here is my list for kids francophile gift ideas. I may or may not have already added a bunch of these to my shopping cart…
- OMY City Coloring Placemats: These might just make even the pickiest eater enjoy those green veggies!
2. Yottoy Babar Soft Toy: All hail King Babar!
3. GlobeTotters Paris Soft Block: Introduce your petits to the City of Light with beautiful a sensory toy.
4. Lexy Plexy Teethers: An adorable way to soothe those achy gums.
5. Little Pim’s Language Learning Series: A fun way to introduce children to language.
6. Luxe Muslin Swaddle- Paris: For those snuggly days. Wrap them in Paris from day one, and give them the sweetest dreams of la belle vie!
7. Fleece Sweatshirt: Trendy. Simple. Cozy. Can you imagine snuggling on the couch with your little sweetie in this adorably cozy sweatshirt?
8. Language Littles- Jolie Speaks French Doll: This one seems to be hard to find nowadays, but my mom gave this to me right before my summer in France, and I always thought it’d be a perfect gift for a little learner.
9. Machi Town (Paris): A creative way for any petit to imagine his own Paris. Kids can draw their own streets and metro stops!
10. Moulin Roty Hippo: Because, I want one for myself. The perfect addition to every playroom!
That’s a wrap! Now get wrapping!
À La Prochaine!