2017 Francophile Holiday Gift Guide
Fah la la la la! It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Jingle bells, and ohhhh Christmas trees! I am in the holiday spirit and ready to share my favorite francophile gift picks this year. Can you handle it?!
Drum roll please…
- Candied Chestnuts: These delightfully tasty treats make both a unique gift or addition to the holiday table.
2. La Cocotte Paris Apron: Spoil the chef in your life with this authentic and fun apron.
3. Merci Art: Because gratitude looks beautiful on your walls.
4. Bastide Figue d’Ete Provence Soap: Luxurious soap to give your loved one a much needed spa day.
5. Rêveuse Mug: For the coffee-loving, eternal dreamer.
6. 501 French Verbs: The essential companion for anyone studying French.
7. Boston French Cultural Center Membership: French classes, art exhibits, books, lectures, cooking classes, concerts, holiday markets, and the best Bastille Day party outside of Paris. Give the gift of fun with this membership!
8. Bonne Maman Gift Set: The gift of delicious breakfast is the gift that keeps on giving all year.
9. Macaron Cushion: Does this really need an explanation? They come in an array of different colors too. Superbe!
10. French Baking Class with Beeta Hashempour: Pastry instructor, Beeta Hashempour, brings you the basics of French baking in the comfort of your own home. She’ll show you that making a perfect croissant is nothing to fear!
That’s a wrap, folks. Now get wrapping!
À la prochaine.